Location: Dallas, TX
This is an exciting opportunity to provide EHS support to a 350 employee manufacturing site in the Dallas, TX area.
- BS degree in Engineering, Environmental, Health and Safety, or related field.
- 5+ year’s experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably food.
- Experience implementing and managing safety initiatives for a large plant. Union experience preferred.
- Experience developing, improving and implementing EHS programs. Experience with LOTO required.
- Ability to influence culture while communicating effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record of reducing recordable incidents and workers comp claims.
- Responsible for all aspects of safety, including OSHA, safety meetings, safety audits, and accident investigations
- Participate in auditing and evaluating the effectiveness of EHS management systems and compliance
- Provides support to air and waste water systems for compliance and permitting processes.
- Manager workers compensation claims for the site.
- Lead and direct the Plant Safety Committee.
Sarah Breen Recruiter